Kurabo-Kokugo Index du Forum
Kurabo-Kokugo Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Flappy Birds and Western (Gawker) Cynicism

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kurabo-Kokugo Index du Forum -> QUARTIER MATSUKOIEN -> Quizz & Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shawnturner
Gâteau

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 馬 Cheval
Point(s): 6
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Jan - 16:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Flappy Birds and Western (Gawker) Cynicism Répondre en citant

Hi,
     Is it just me or should there be more uproar over how the Developer of Flappy Birds was treated. I mean, Kotaku was one of the worse, and is a major Gawker site, yet they have faced no backlash (though I been missing the last week or so) for their treatment on what happened.

Let's recap. Indie developer in Vietnam develops a game in a few days months ago. Suddenly, it becomes very popular and they start receiving attention the likes they have never had to deal with before in a country where jackpot successes simply don't happen. A lot of this attention is negative. Said developer just likes creating simple games for fun and a bit of profit. Yet money grubbing assholes like Gawker and that marketing expert whatshisname (the one who accused the Developer of gaming the system) accuse this Indie and very nice Developer of being a money grubbing asshole.

For More Details:   3d medical animation

Visiter le site web du posteur AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 4 Jan - 16:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kurabo-Kokugo Index du Forum -> QUARTIER MATSUKOIEN -> Quizz & Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange