Kurabo-Kokugo Index du Forum
Kurabo-Kokugo Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

In favour of the cigarette or not ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kurabo-Kokugo Index du Forum -> GAKKOU -> COURS D'ENGLISH
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

In favour of the cigarette or not ?
In favour of
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Against
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Both
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 2

Auteur Message
Jujulapetoch
Modérateur

Féminin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 鷄 Coq
Point(s): 348
Moyenne de points: 1,13

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Fév - 21:41 (2008)    Sujet du message: In favour of the cigarette or not ? Répondre en citant

A ! This is our first debate !         

Before starting, I want to tell you some rules for the debates :         

- You cannot use Internet to translate, but if you want, you can use a dictionnary.        
- If you notice a mistake, two mistakes or more mistakes, tell them to the people who done them.        
Okay, ready guys ?        
Let's start !        
In favour or against the cigarette ?        

First : I don't smoke.        
Because I don't want to become a "cigarette's dependant" and also, I don't want to die.        

When you smoke, your fingers become yellow, your teeth become yellow, you smell the cigarette all the time, you are dependant, you lost money because a cigarette box is very expensive nowadays, after few years, you begin to cough and to be exhausted when you do some sport and, the most important : you wanna die younger.
In my school (which is also Matsuko's school ), some people begin to smoke at 12 years old, to do "like the others". When I see them smoking, I don't laugh (it wouldn't be correct ^^) but I could : that's ridiculous ! They look so stupid ! So young !

And, one day, I read an amazing thing on Internet : 5000 people die each year in France (they don't smoke), because of the people who smoke. Amazing !
If someone smokes, it's his problem (if he wants to die, we don't care), but he can't kill other people because of his stupid dependance !

So I'm totally against the cigarette, please, if you smoke, try to stop ! There are lots of methods to stop smoking, lots of chemicals, but please, just stop !

Someone has an opinion on his subject ?        

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Fév - 21:41 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Matsuko
Administrateur

Féminin Lion (24juil-23aoû)
Point(s): 367
Moyenne de points: 1,29

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Mar - 15:21 (2008)    Sujet du message: In favour of the cigarette or not ? Répondre en citant

Yes I've.
To me, The cigarette isn't very good for the health as everyone knows...
But, that doesn't mean I don't like people who smoke.
I've some friends who smoke, I don't think it's disturbing ^^
Moreover, you are so different from the others and you don't think about some details who can be very very disturbing sometimes...
Two weeks ago, I have read in a science book : "People who smoke can have a different taste of food when they're eating something, because some chemical substance are  put down on your tongue !!!
Even if it could me more cool by the others, the cigarette is dangerous for your health and also for the others...

Well, I have finished my opinion.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Jujulapetoch
Modérateur

Féminin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 鷄 Coq
Point(s): 348
Moyenne de points: 1,13

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Mar - 14:31 (2008)    Sujet du message: In favour of the cigarette or not ? Répondre en citant

Thanks for your opinion !

Matsuko
Administrateur

Féminin Lion (24juil-23aoû)
Point(s): 367
Moyenne de points: 1,29

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Mar - 14:49 (2008)    Sujet du message: In favour of the cigarette or not ? Répondre en citant

That's nothinf, if you have something to add...
It would be better if Ayeka or Thylacine answered to this topic ^^
Ciao... huuum... bye !

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: In favour of the cigarette or not ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kurabo-Kokugo Index du Forum -> GAKKOU -> COURS D'ENGLISH Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange